Day 75: Going on a Trip

Oh hi! I was sitting here today and I just felt like I needed some change in my life. That happens to me sometimes... like on New Years when I suddenly felt like giving myself straight bangs and did it. I felt like that again. But instead of bang cutting-- which isn't a good idea in this heat-- I changed the look of my blog. Revolutionary, I know. I'll probably keep messing around with it for a little bit so if you have any suggestions send them my way.


Today all I have to say is that tomorrow we, the group, leave on a trip! We are going to Rajumundry (spelling?) and we are going on a cruise up the Godavari river.
Thank goodness for perfect timing because we are ALL going a little (a lot) stir crazy. We need out of this city and away from our research for a little while. Because as glamorous as research in India may sound it is 60% sitting at a computer and taking notes. Not all that thrilling. Especially when its 35 degrees Celsius and 70% humidity. Expect blog posts to be delayed for four days. We'll be back Tuesday.

SO EXCITED FOR AN ADVENTURE!!!

Bye :)

Stéf

Ps. Shout out to my cool roommates who are having an awesome #classic204 weekend with one of the coolest girls out there, Jaimei! I'm jealous that I'm missing her visit all the way from Washington. Have some Slab pizza for me k? Or a J-Dawg. Strange to think that two years ago you visited us while we were just little baby Freshmen. Love ya!

Comments

Popular Posts