Day 85: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat

We spent a lovely peaceful Sunday going to church and resting. Today was Israel's birthday so we had a nice dinner and some cake. Durga made him mashed potatoes!!! They were soooooo good. Tasted like home :)

And then in the evening, for the first time in 2 weeks, my phone was working so I got to talk to all my family: my dad, my mom, my step-dad and my grandma. I'm so grateful to have them! We've grown used to being far apart but it has only helped us grow closer because we appreciate the time we have to talk with each other. I miss them!

Since I don't have anything to thrilling to share with you all about India today I thought I'd share one of my favourite musicals with you! I saw 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat" for the first time in Vancouver on a choir/band trip with some of my best friends. I fell in love with the music automatically-- because almost nothing is quite as wonderful as an Andrew Lloyd Weber musical. I left that play feeling so uplifted and grateful for the gift that music is! Plus, this musical is very funny. I took my mother to it one year too for mother's day, though it was a much smaller production. I will make sure I have the chance to see it again one day!

For now, videos will do:


Love,

Stéf

Comments

Popular Posts