Day 71: Kids at Heart

We had an awesome Sunday :) How could a day not be awesome when you get to make ourselves eggs-in-a-basket for dinner?
Also, I go to practice doing henna on people this evening. I did some on myself, some on Sarah (that's her foot) and then Sailaja asked me to try doing it on the palm of her hand. So I'm getting quite a lot of practice in. Maybe by the time I get home it will look semi-professional haha.
Later Rebekah whipped out her watercolour paint and we had fun all sitting together painting and chatting. There is Sarah with her beautiful landscape... that black thing in the air is the "Up" house, floating with its balloons :)

What else are you supposed to do on a Sunday night after dark? ;) We are kids at heart.


Guess what? Tomorrow is Holi (the festival of colours)! So get excited for some great pictures!

Love,
Stéfanie

Comments

  1. Nice henna drawing Stefanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting so good at the Henna! Definitely want you to do mine when you get home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts