Day 28: Olympic Lovin'

Sooooo. Did I ever tell you I'm proud to be Canadian? One of the best times in my life was the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. I think most Canadians out there can identify with this. Nothing could beat the feeling of having the Olympics IN Canada AND winning the most Gold metals. I just... I kinda want to cry thinking about it. Tonight we watched Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir's Gold medal ice skating performance... and we died. Because almost nothing is more beautiful than that. Why can't they be in love already??

The one thing about being in India right NOW is that I won't be able to watch the Olympics as much-- or at all? Except on youtube? And probably though news recaps. Life is going to be rough.

So that's all I want to write about today... I just can't think of anything else! 6 more days people!

Go and check out the Canadian team. Or don't-- because it might make you too excited to wait six days for the awesome things ahead. The team is huge and they all have really good positions going in. Anyways, you know how February is usually the worst month because winter sucks and there just isn't much going on? Well thank goodness the Olympic committee is insightful enough to bring us one joyful February every 4 years.

Enjoy watching the Olympics... if you feel so inclined I would really be grateful for updates. Consistent updates.

Go Canada.

Stéf

Ps. One of the things we whispered to the universe happened today. McKenna's parottas (these layered tortilla/chapatti things) were sitting on the table for dinner. One down.


Comments

Popular Posts