Day 78: Fish

Ollo!
Today we mostly just enjoyed the peacefulness of a good Sunday, with a few other perks (a beautiful cremation site by the river, some delicious papaya, and the opportunity to go to Church).

But I have two highlights from my day to share with you all.

At church today in Rajumundry we met some American LDS missionaries. After chatting with them for a while Sarah and I were talking... and all of a sudden I realized that I am older than most guy missionaries! BAHAHAHA They guys we were talking to were probably 19 or 20... one of them was maybe getting close to turning 21. How strange is that?? That means that all my guy friends from Freshman year should be coming back soon after their 2 year missions! It was one of those shocking moments when you realize that life goes by FAST. 

Secondly, My awesome friend Sarah is such a support! She was willing to sit by me tonight to help me decide on a camp counselor name for Camp Kesem this summer... you have no idea how much I struggled! Haha Today was the day that I had to declare my camp name on the Facebook group and I just really needed some support. I had been mulling over a name for a while-- I hadn't thought of anything I liked more. But...that's a big decision!! What if the kids don't like it? Or what if I change my mind over the next 5 months?? But Sarah helped me to settle it.

I picked Fish. It's simple and meaningful to me and now there is no going back!

Happy Sunday!

Stéfanie or AKA 'Fish' ;)







Comments

Popular Posts