Day 65: Next Vacation Planning

So in a month our time in Vizag will be over.

I know... WHAT??

The point is that in a month we will have a week or so to go explore another part of India! Here are a few options. Maybe you guys can help us make up our mind.

Car and I were talking today about maybe going to Goa!
Goa the part of India known for its beaches... and to be honest, also its partying. Obviously, we don't party quite in that way. But we were thinking that it would be nice to spend our last week in a relaxing place, enjoying the sun, having lots of time to talk and chill. We could probably even get an elephant ride over there.

Other than that we could take a trip out to Bangalore to see what this big city is like -- OR tour around Kerala since its kind of a vacation state like Goa is, but we could travel around a little bit. I've heard it is really beautiful.

If any of you have been to any these places give us some feedback :) We have about 7 days to explore and then its back to America.. and school!

Personally, Goa sounds really nice right about now. It's HOT and it will keep getting hotter but at least in Goa we could get in the water.

Stéf 

Comments

  1. I've heard Goa is very touristy, if you want beaches go there, if you want raw india, dont go there. I've been to Bangalore, it's a pretty nice place, but isn't really that exciting. I really really recommend somewhere up in the Himalayas. Mcleod Ganj or anywhere in Himachal Pradesh or Uttarkhand. It's a pretty different India. Very beautiful, spiritual, and a pretty different vibe. I've heard Hampi is amazing, and my experiences in Madurai may have been my best memories. This is Dane by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend finding a yoga retreat where you get refresh, relax, and rejuvenate. You've done raw India already so I recommended, since you will be only 2 girls, to go someplace totally safe!!! That was your mother speaking. 8)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts