Day 70: Another March Baby


We had a great day celebrating Sarah’s 21st birthday today! She and I are March Babies. As a group, we went over to Gitam University for lunch, had some great discussions, rode some crazy rickshaws, saw some great views and ate some delicious pizza. Here’s a picture montage (because it's late and pictures are better than lots of words anyways):

Sarah and Bekah enjoying their popsicles at Gitam University 
 The view from Kailasagiri Hill

 Some friendly looking Hindu statues at the top of the hill
 The birthday girl being more than adorable! This is my favourite picture of all time. For anyone.

And lastly... me enjoying the most delicious pizza I've had since getting here. Domino's beats Pizza Hut. I felt like I was back home eating Little Caesars with my roommates.

Oh and btw today Carly and I decided that we want to try to plan a road trip up to Canada right after the end of Summer term… we are thinking of going through Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise and on to Alaska! I miss the outdoors! If anyone is interested let me know. You can totally join. 

Love you alllll, 

Stéf 

Ps. If you could all pray for my best friend Kylie I would really appreciate it! She is in surgery right now and will be in recovery for a few weeks. She’s been working hard to stay healthy all semester but this week was a rough one. Being in India has its downside when you can’t be there to support your friends through these kinds of things.

Comments

Popular Posts