Day 68: Wake Me Up

Our trip to Goa is booked!! :D Israel, Carly and I will get to spend 6 days there, enjoying the sun and relaxing before we do all of our traveling back to America! So that was the highlight of my day :)

Besides that I transcribed for days. Transcribing is one of those things that gets old real fast... and puts me right to sleep! haha

So instead of telling you all about the joys of transcribing, today you can take the time you might have spent reading more of this and go listen to this AWESOME cover by Boyce Avenue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9geBjThzwI&index=16&list=PLcoYxVA7kdyCAx66OuHjcgPaBjHN8dnsf

(sorry I couldn't load the video right onto here... my internet is a little slow today)

I currently love this song with all my heart. It just wakes me up :P I'm pretty sure that when I think back on the songs that remind me of India this one will be on the top of that list.

Love,
Stéf

Comments

Popular Posts