Day 36: Gitam University

We spent the day at Gitam university. Gitam looks like this:
 
 
 Nice huh?


Being back on a campus makes me so happy :) This campus is a beautiful oasis of cleanliness and well-behaved students and beautiful landscaping and architecture. I feel like if I close my eyes I can pretend I'm sitting out in the sun on one of my favourite spots on BYU campus AND in India at the same time.

My whole life I've had this thing for school. Almost nothing made me more excited then going back to school (other than Christmas and EFY and the Olympics). I would plan everything for weeks before going back to school. I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before classes. Though I might have calmed down a little bit since then (debatable), I still love school. Sometimes I can't even handle the thought of being done university (probably half of the reason why I'm going to get a masters after this).

ANYWAYS, shout out to Canada... I love this. Keeping it classy.


Well, I'm going to go daydream about all the campuses that I love... and the olympics that I can't watch :/ :)

Stéfanie 






Comments

Popular Posts