Day 29: Korean Dramas and Sick Days

I don't have much to report on today because unfortunately I have been sick for the last 24 hours. But I'm feeling better-ish now so I'll just write a little bit! First off I'm adding curry to the list of things that suck to get sick on. Just... no. I hope that never happens again. I'm kind of bummed that today of all days was when I couldn't go out and had to stay in bed. We had a fun day planned. We were supposed to go to Gitam University. Gitam is this beautiful oasis of a place. It is the cleanest, most picturesque university I've seen in a long time. And we were supposed to get a tour of it and do some interviews there today. Some of the girls still went but instead I slept and tried to get rid of my fever (I think my body has almost succeeded).

The good thing is that my internet was working wonderfully well today. I like to think it was a blessing so that I wouldn't be completely bored :) I ended up starting a Korean drama... You have no idea how much I love korean dramas. I know I told myself I wasn't going to watch any TV shows while I'm in India but I feel like today was a good exception.

The drama I started watching just started a few weeks ago (so there are only 6 episodes out) and it is called Inspiring Generation. I don't think I have loved a drama this much from the very beginning since City Hunter or King of Dramas. If anything its probably the time period thing that is sucking me in. Ever since King of Dramas I've been dying to see a drama from this time period.
The acting is amazing, the costumes are wonderful and the action is intense. But beyond that the story is refreshingly unique. Oh, and one of the guys looks like a japanese/korean Legolas/Orlando Bloom.

Am I right? It took me a while to figure this out.




Okay now I'm super tired. But seriously, this was the best remedy on a sick day. Also, I feel like way more people should know about Korean dramas. Best TV shows out there (and very clean in comparison to American shows).

Night!
Stef

Comments

Popular Posts