Day 42: 10 Things I Love (This Valentine's Day)

Ten things I LOVE this Valentines day:

1. Pizza

2. This adorable bunny

3. This red panda that kills me every time... Love him.

 5. My roommates (duh)... plus kelli... where is kelli in this picture? (right, she's the photographer but this picture kind of captures our personalities together really well)

6. My beautiful family!
 

 7.The awesome people that I get to explore India with!

8. Countries sharing the love (even amid a lot of competitiveness)

9.  God's love... and this talk by Prophet Thomas S. Monson to the women of the Church (click on picture to go to the talk 'We Never Walk Alone')

http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/article/general-relief-society-meeting/2013/09/we-never-walk-alone?lang=eng

And lastly,
10. Anyone who is reading my blog :) Thanks for being interested in my adventures in India!

Love,
Stéf







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts