Day 94: I Don't Wanna Know

Today was hot. Really hot. It was one of those days where all you want is to drink water, lie under your fan and NOT study. But I did study, and Carly and I even got out of the house. So there, we accomplished something! We have exactly one week left here before we go to Goa. It's strange to be going on a trip when my mind is already thinking about how exciting it is to be going home. 

But I skyped with Kylie today and listened to some Blue Aces music and got really excited for summer! I wish everyone could experience Provo in the summer because it is a beautiful place with SO much to do. I'm so pumped to go back there. 


Here are The Blue Aces. These girls are still in High School and they have been playing together LONG before that. My roommates and I have met them (and follow them on twitter) and I LOVE them. So please listen to this song. They amaze me. 


Enjoy!



Love,
Stef

Comments

Popular Posts