Day 92: General Conference

 This weekend is General Conference for my Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Even though I can't watch it live as usual, I'm so grateful for prophets, apostles and leaders who receive revelation from Heavenly Father to give us counsel and comfort in this day. I'm grateful for my Saviour... no one else could understand me or give me comfort the way he does.

I'm excited to catch up on the talks through out the week ahead!

Here's one of the quotes I saw on twitter that hit me: 

"It is a characteristic of our age that if people want any gods at all, they want them to be gods who do not demand much" --Elder Holland

I'm grateful that God asks a lot of me (of us). It helps me to see that he loves me and believes that I have a lot of potential, even when I feel very small and weak. Wonderful fathers always expect the most from their children.

Hope you had a restful day! Good luck with the week ahead. 

Love,
Stéf


Comments

Popular Posts