Roomies


I know I haven't updated this in a while :) Yes, I've been busy. The life of a university student is a mix of a lot of things. So far I don't find it too stressful... but that is because I have little to no homework from my first day. Im sure that by the end of this week I will be busy all the time.

Let me tell you the best part of moving to Provo. My roommates! They are the greatest blessing ever. I can't believe how close we have become in just a few days. I feel so at home with them (and when I miss my real home they are there to comfort me). I feel so blessed, its amazing. I don't think everyone feels like this about their roommates, let alone both of them.

Well, now Im off to Volleyball for beginners hahah :P I will write more and post more pictures later.

Comments

Popular Posts