And now it seems so close..

The weeks flew by. I'm so glad they did. Yet, as I think about leaving this place I love, it suddenly becomes much harder than I expected. I love the life I have here. I love my friends. I love the way they make me laugh- the way they make me better. The way they make me express myself. And my family! We might not always see eye to eye but I've never been apart from my mother for longer than a week or two. I really do love her. Even arguing with her can be comforting sometimes. At least somethings never change! ;)

And even though I have all these feelings of pre-homesickness I know what I am doing will help me grow in ways I can't even imagine. I have a testimony of the importance of stretching yourself. Sometimes that means sacrificing things you love. The best thing is that you will usually learn to love even more. I may be leaving my friends and family, but I will find more people to call friends and maybe even family. Heavenly Father never lets us walk alone. University life will be different, but I have been excited for so long. I'm very determined to make this the most spiritual, uplifting year of my life.

Thank you to everyone who pushed me. Thank you to my Heavenly Father for showing me the way and for putting people on my path to help me up when I needed it. :) Im very happy.

Comments

Popular Posts