Leaving tomorrow

The car is packed. My room is clean and bare. I've said all my goodbyes. I even received my Father's Blessing. I'm ready to go.

Its bitter-sweet thinking about the life I leave behind and the life I am about to step into. I have lived such a great life here. I have made so many friends and loved so many people. I have been made into who I am because Heavenly Father brought me here to this place to meet them.

In Stake Conference today Elder Baxter said this, "the Lord is more concerned with our growth than our geography". Obviously the Lord wants me to learn something from moving to BYU. Not only that but I think he has a lot of joy in store for me there. I know I will meet people that will influence my life in big ways and I hope I can help others to grow too. My purpose in life is to serve. I know I will have many opportunities there to do this. Im ready to rededicate all I have to the Lord so that he can mold and shape me through this amazing opportunity.

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the happiness I have in my life because I know I have a Heavenly Father who loves and watches over me. How could I ever really feel lonely? He is always there to guide me.

To anyone who is reading this: I want you to understand that Heavenly Father loves you too. He is always right there, even if you do feel alone. He will listen to your prayers. He will answer them too. Don't wait to find him. He can be in your life today :)

Comments

Popular Posts