Hindi101

So I got an email from International Services about a new class that starts in the fall... and honestly... it could not have been more perfect. If you don't know this about me, I am a big fan of India. I want to do my Anthropology thesis research there. I love the culture, the people, THE FOOD! I love yoga, I'm fascinated by Hinduism and I know there is so much need for help there. So the email I got today was announcing the beginning of a class teaching Hindi! I had to drop out of Chinese Society and Culture but I am now enrolled in Hindi101. I am really excited to start to learn the foundation of this language and culture. It is going to be very interesting.

This semester is going to be crazy. I am going to have 17 credits... yeah. Thats a lot. Plus I have my job as a TA for Anthropology 101. But I am still super excited! I love a good challenge haha. I leave in two days to head down to Utah! I move in on Saturday and start school on Monday. It is coming up pretty fast now :D


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts