And a second semester begins...

Well here I am in San Francisco enjoying the warm January weather. Amazing that in just a few days I have gone from Alberta snow, to California beaches and now onto Provo mountain weather! It feels great to be going back home though. Even if I do wish I had more time with my family and friends back home. But Provo is my home now too and I am excited to be back with my roommates. I've missed them a lot. I guess we always miss what we don't have huh?

So I am leaving for the airport in a few short minutes. We are stopping by the Oakland temple first which I am very excited to see. It looks beautiful in pictures. Then I will go to the airport and I will be home by eight! Tomorrow I start school once again. But you know what? Im super excited! I love university. It gives me such a drive to improve myself and to learn. This semester is going to be tough- really tough- but I know I am going to work really hard. And there is a satisfaction that comes when you work hard at something that you love.
I'm so grateful that I have so many chances to experience new things in this life. There is so much to look forward to in the future and there is so much good in my life right now. I am happy :) I've said this before but I think happiness is a choice- a very important one. If we choose to see the good in this life we will find it! Heavenly Father places tender mercies everywhere along our path. Most importantly I am grateful for my Saviour and my New Years goal is to do everything I can to draw closer to him and to be as he would want me to be- kinder, more compassionate, understanding, patient and more passionate about his gospel every day.

All my love,

Stefanie

Comments

Popular Posts