Six More Days!

I had an awesome week. Of course it was loaded with homework and studying but I feel like I accomplished a lot. I have loved this semester of university. I am doing really well in my classes too so I am extremely grateful.

Most of all I am so excited to go home!!!!! I am so excited to just sleep in my own bed, drive around the city I am so familiar with, talk to my family face to face, hug my friends and go to church in my home ward. I love this time of the year and it is made even because it also means I get to reunite with so many people that I love :D

Okay, Im sorry this post is short! I need all the sleep I can get before this crazy week!

Love you all! Remember the real reason for this season :) I am so grateful for my Saviour. I am grateful for the personal relationship I have with him and I know we can all be close to him and have him walk with us, even in this life.

Love,

Stef

Comments

Popular Posts