Christmas :)

Merry Christmas! :) I have now been back in Canada for one full week and time has flown by. Its amazing being back, yet there is far too much to do and too many people to see. It makes me wish for a longer break. Going back to Provo will bittersweet because I will wish I had more time at home but I am also excited to start learning again.

I am having a wonderful time at home. I spent the first two days in Airdrie. I got to see the amazing people in my home ward, my little YSA family (or not so little), my actual family, Chan Chan and people from work. I got to swim for the first time in a four months (felt amazing!).

Now I am in Wainwright (and have been since monday). It has been great to relax for a while. I've watched Robin Hood (its a BBC tv series), I've hung out with my family, I've eaten some good food and I've enjoyed the Canadian weather haha. Last night we had our Christmas. It was lots of fun.

Now I have a week and a half left. I leave for Airdrie tomorrow.. and I stay there for one and a half days (way too short!). On Wednesday we are going to San Francisco. Im not sure what we will be doing there but Im excited. Its going to be nice to go somewhere fairly warm for a bit :)

I find it amazing that Heavenly Father gives us so many great gifts. I don't know that I can ever deserve them but I am so grateful. I grateful for my Saviour and for his birth. Im grateful that he is the perfect example of compassion and charity. I want to be more like him.

Merry Christmas :)

Love,
Stefanie

Comments

Popular Posts