Im Going on a Mission to Switzerland

Okay... not really. Im not going to Switzerland any time soon BUT it is Missionary Week here at Wyview Park in Provo, Utah. Missionary Week is the week when all willing and able Freshman act like missionaries for a short period of time. We get a mission call (my building is "going to Switzerland"), we have meetings, and if you so choose you can dress the part and follow the same basic schedule missionaries would. I am soo excited! :D I feel like the last week has been great (though incredibly busy with Midterms) and it has all worked together so that I can be ready to do a little extra this week.

So my goals for this week...
Wake up at 6:30 each day
One hour of scripture study each day
Write in my journal once a day
Serve in some planned, meaningful way each day
Go to sleep at 10:30


I will let you all know what I have learned once this week is over:) I hope you all know how much Heavenly Father loves you individually. Its amazing to see the Lord's Grace working in our lives. He blesses us with sooo much. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is my Saviour and Redeemer. I will follow him forever because he is the way to happiness. And I am very happy- no matter what trials may come.

Love you all,

Stefanie

ps. I saw Thomas S. Monson, Boyd K. Packer and Russel M. Nelson this week! Whoa.

Comments

Popular Posts