1,2,3!


This week rushed by. I seriously don't know where it went! Im going to divide this post into three sections. One: my classes. Two: my social life. Three:church and everything else that goes on in my head!

One: My classes

I wont write very much about this because Im sure I am the only person who would think anything about this is interesting! I will just say that I am still in love with my classes. I don't have any troubles staying awake in class because all my professors are brilliant. I feel smart! ;) Now we will see when my tests role around if Im actually retaining anything. I feel like I am. Fingers crossed!

Sidenote: If anyone watched the CES fireside last Sunday you might remember the man who introduced Dallin H. Oaks... his name is President Scott Duvall... yeah, that is my Ancient Manuscripts teacher! How awesome is that! The next day while I was sitting in class I told him he had done well and he told me a little about what it was like to spend time with an apostle!

Two: My Social Life

I'm getting slightly better at this. I feel bad taking time away from my homework but this week I feel like I was ahead. I went to the "world of dance" performance on campus (it was beautiful and terrific). Then friday Julie and I went to the World's largest dodgeball game. Saturday we went to the BYU vs. Utah football game. Im sad to say BYU lost... quite badly. It was a little heartbreaking. Today we are having a ton of people over for bread pudding. Yum.

Third: Church and everything else in between

I love my ward. There are about two hundred people in it which is insane but I feel like I am getting to know a lot of people. Everyone is super nice! My roommates both have callings (almost). I don't have one yet but I guess everything is for a reason :) We had ward conference today and we got to hear from all the leadership. Let me just say it was terrific!!!! The stake Relief Society Presidency are wonderful.


I wish I could give all ya'll a tour of my new life. Its beautiful here. I walk around on campus and I feel so blessed to live in this beautiful place with such great, faithful people. The mountains here are amazing. I love the valley feel. Of course I still miss home a lot. You may think I'm too busy to think about all of you but you're in my thoughts all the time. I'm beginning to realize just how much you all mean to me. I thought I knew but when you can't see the people you love everyday it really helps you to understand how unique every single relationship and friendship is.

To all those I got to chat with this week thank you :) It makes me so happy to hear your voices or to get some comfort.

Have a great week! Make each day better than the last.

Love,

Stefanie

Comments

Popular Posts