Counting Down

It draws closer each day. That moment that I've waiting for for the past eighteen years of my life. I'm so excited and now I only have to wait 75 more days. I'm starting to wonder how I will ever enjoy my summer when all I can think about is finally leaving to go to BYU. Of course I'm glad to spend time with my family and pack and prepare myself for the biggest change I've ever gone through. But no matter how many times I look at my course schedule or talk to my roommates, It's never satisfying enough.

I can't wait to move into WyView with my roommates Julie and Kelsey. I'm excited to meet them and all the people in my classes and ward. Its going to be amazing to live twenty five minutes (walking!) away from a temple.

I know it may be harder to adjust than what I anticipate but change isn't something to be afraid of. Right now I'm so ready to challenge myself. My first semester is going to be tough, and I will have a lot of work to do but Heavenly Father showed me that BYU is where I'm supposed to be. So I'm ready to do anything to make it an amazing experience!

Comments

Popular Posts