No Regrets


I came across an old Efy song this morning that really touched me--it described exactly how I'm feeling today. Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed because you have good intentions but never really feeling like you're doing as well as you want? I don't know how to get over that feeling right now, but this song reminded me of the kind of life I want to have. 

And I'm so grateful that through everything, I feel my Heavenly Father loving me.



The sun is just rising in my life
And these are the years
Where I am deciding 
And I am defining the way I will go
In these moments of my youth,
I want to live every day in the light of His truth.

I wanna look back on this time and be proud of the person I’ve been
I wanna know the choicees I’ve made won’t leave me wishing I could make them again
That during these years my devotion was set
I wanna look back on this time with no regrets
Story that I want to write is one of strength
Feeling each chapter with faith and with laughter
A beautiful life
I won’t forget I’m a child of the father
I want to live every day of my life with honor
I wanna look back on this time and be proud of the person I’ve been
I wanna the choices I’ve made won’t leave me wishing I could make them again
That during these years my devotion was set
I wanna look back on this time with no regrets
I’ll live the rest of my life with no regrets

Comments

Popular Posts