Beautiful Things

Thoughts for this week:

UNIVERSITY... it is a beautiful, complicated thing. Once upon a time I thought I knew what a hard semester felt like. Then this semester came around.  Though its overwhelming I feel like I've learned a lot about what is important to me.

I have come to a point where I have realized that not everything will be done- at least not perfectly (or even close to perfectly). There comes a point when you just need to sleep for a full 8 hours or talk to your friends. Or at least there comes a point where you just have to turn everything over to Heavenly Father and ask him to show you what is important in his eyes.

One month left in this semester and then I will have a blissful week of rest. Then spring semester will start. But you know, I'm excited! For those of you reading this maybe you can help me out: I'm trying to decide on whether I should take one of my general education classes (which I need for graduation) or if I should take a French class (to improve my grammar, writing etc.)... if you want, let me know what you think :)

Happy Easter! I'm starting to really love and appreciate this time of year. Christmas is wonderful and definitely draws us closer to Christ. I feel like Easter should be just as strong of an experience and season.

Also, General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is coming up soon. This is when our leaders (our prophet and the apostles and seventies) speak to us and give us counsel. I hope everyone is getting excited for this! My dad is coming out to visit me so I am pumped. He has never been to Utah before.

Love,
Stéfanie


Comments

Popular Posts