Valentine's for Everyone :)

What a terrific past week! :) Yes, it is true that I am in the middle of midterms but I miraculously still found time to have a good time with my friends. Julie and I built a blanket fort last weekend and slept in it the entire week. Sadly, we had to dismantle it yesterday because our room was becoming a disaster zone. But it was fun while it lasted. Also, as a Valentine's day special treat my girls Kylie, Gina, Julie and I (Josh too!) went to see"The Vow" in theatres. It was extremely busy. Then on Saturday we had a super fun day celebrating Kelsey's 19th birthday! :D We went to the Salt Lake Temple (so awesome!) and then ate dinner at Tucano's. We ate so much it we were in a food coma for the next 24 hours. Then Sunday was fantastic! Church was wonderful and the rest of the day we built an Igloo in front of the boy's apartment (Robert's idea). It looks awesome- my grandpa would be proud! I feel like we are in Canada with all this snow... haha just kidding its way too warm! Where's winter at?

So I have been thinking about Valentine's day... usually I don't get very excited about this holiday. BUT I have come to realize that Valentine's day is not just for people who land themselves a date or who are in a relationship. It's about love and it can be any kind of love. So this year I am celebrating the love I have for my friends and family. I'm very blessed with lots of people who love me and that I love in return. So I'd say I have plenty of love to think about.

I hope you all have a fantastic week :) This beautiful Wasatch Front is growing on me more and more every day but this semester is flying by. Soon enough I will be back in that beautiful country of mine! Can't wait :)

Love,
Stefanie

ps. Go watch this. You will laugh your face off :D Canadian, Please! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw

Comments

Popular Posts