Best Is Yet To Come

This post is dedicated to an awesome girl I know named Kylie Rothlisberger. She is possibly one of the coolest people I have ever met! Her and her coloured pants, lipstick, cooking and beautiful spirit make me smile everyday. We have so many inside jokes. AND she is going to be living with Julie and I next fall! Could we be more excited?? No (okay, only if Kelsey were to be living with us too). We have wanted this for the longest time. She kept calling and calling Canyon Terrace to ask them to switch her into our apartment. We gave up on that about a month ago because they seemed to think it couldn't be worked out. We were alright with that though. She was going to live right next to us anyways.

But at the start of this week Ky got a phone call saying that she is in!! :D Let me just say that our apartment is going to be one awesome place! I'm more excited now to find out who our fourth roommate is. We kind of thought it would be awkward if it was Julie and I with two random girls. Two new girls with two older girls is always a little strange since you never really know who is going to be dominant or how to fit together. But this will be good because we can show her we really want her to hang with us and its more likely that she will want to. If that makes any sense.

I loved my freshman year. Loved it. But I think this one is going to be even better! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts